Triple A Realty LLCJoe & Tamara Hutchins, Owners, BrokerCALL: 208-280-1380
SELLING PERSONAL PROPERTY AT AUCTION
- Speedy Process, Quick Turnaround. An auction is immediate. It happens during a set time and is completed during that time. It’s quick and efficient.
- You Set the Time and Place of Your Sale. It’s as simple as that. You work with the auction firm to schedule what works best for you.
- You Know Exactly When Your Property or Goods Will Be Sold. There’s no wondering whether or not your property will sell. It WILL sell and it will sell during the set auction time.
- Comprehensive Marketing of Your Property. Part of conducting an auction is marketing it to the general public to get as many people involved as possible. Auctioneers have comprehensive email lists they use to market their sales.
- Buyers Come Prepared to Buy. Auction bidders come with money in their wallets, pockets, and hands and are prepared to come home with property. It’s a seller’s delight. For real estate auctions this is especially advantageous because the final bid is for cash.
- No Negotiations. There is no haggling over price or merchandise. The auction method is quick and efficient. When people bid, they make a commitment to buy the property at that price without discussion or debate.
- No Leftovers and Little Clean Up. Every item at an auction goes up for bid and every item is sold. How many of you have ever had a garage sale and when you’re finished, you spend hours packing up what didn’t sell and looking for places to store it? With an auction, there’s no worry about what to do with leftover items because there aren’t any. This means very little cleanup, also.
- Competitive Bidding. Auctions motivate buyers to perform. People get caught up in the competitiveness of the bidding and many times this drives the price of items higher. To some it’s like a game, and they want to win at all costs (or hopefully for you, at high costs!) And did you know that 9 times out of 10, an auction brings in the fair market value, if not more, for any item put across the auction block?
- Auctions Work Well in Both Good and Bad Economic Times People love auctions because they love sales. Statistics show, in good or bad economy auctions remain a steady force. When the economy is bad, the auction industry does not feel the impact: people still flock to auctions.